1. The author/owner wishes M&R to publish to create a website starting at $50 for 5 pages yearly.
2. It is the customer’s responsibility to submit their information in a MS-Word document.
3. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide content/words on the website. The words for the website are to be submitted in a MS-Word document. The words of the document will be copied and paste into the website.
4. M&R will provide coaching to assist customer in developing the content on the pages. Fees ranges between $25 to $35 per page.
5. M&R will not be held responsible for errors on the website. The cusomer has up to 30 days to make corrections of any error. Thereafter, a basic maintainence fee of $25 will be applied for occurrance or monthly update. Fees are paid before correction are made and completed.
6. Correction or Changes. Changes are to be submitted in an email. Indicate where each error need to be corrected by stating the page, the paragraph or session. Otherwise, it will be a delay on making correction. Example: About Us page, 4th paragraph, the 6th word. Do not submit or forward emails stating to correct an error. In submitting an email to correct an error write in the subject line "Correction Needed on my Website". Allow up to 1 - 2 weeks for correction to be completed.
7. Pictures are submitted as a .pdf file. Customer may submit up to 20 pictures for the first 5 pages of the website. Each additional page purchased, pictures are unlimited. When submitting the pictures, submit the pictures based on which page the pictures will be on. For example, submitting in the subject line, "(your website name): 3 pictures for my About Us page".
NOTE: If customer desire for M&R to transfer pictures into a .pdf file, pictures can be mailed to M&R and a cost of $15 per picture will be added to the customer. M&R highly recommands for customer to send copies of the orginial pictues or make backup copies. M&R is not responsible for lost pictures submitted. Note: Pictures may or may not be returned. Please submit a self-stamped envolope if your desire to risk it.
8. M&R is not and will not be liable to the customer for any misplacement or loss for any reason. It is the customer’s responsibility to retain complete records and copies of all materials/files relating to the Work pre and post publication.
9. M&R reserves the right to amend any portion of these Terms/Conditions at any time with 30 day electronic notice to the customer. These amendments include but are not limited to timing, royalty payment structure, programs, special offers, or policies and procedures. All amendments will be considered accepted if M&R does not receive a written request to terminate the agreement in writing within 30 days of the notification.
10. M&R reserves the right to reject any work for any reason at any time.
11. It is the author/owner’s responsibility to notify M&R of any change in writing or in email of changes to be made.
12. The author/owner understands that a signature on this agreement ratifies all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Completing and submitting the online form is accepted as your signature.
13. The customer reserves the right to discontinue the website by providing a written notice to M&R. Likewise, the customer understands that M&R has the right to discontinue the website before or after the yearly contract.
General Provisions This written Agreement contains all and is the only Agreement, and supersedes any other agreement, oral, written, or otherwise construed as a prior agreement between the author and M&R. This Agreement cannot be appended, changed, modified, word or words added or deleted except by the mutual written agreement of the author and M&R; and further, is binding upon the heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns of the author and M&R.
Method of Payment Method of payment are certified check, money order, and PayPal (with processing fee). ** Certified checks and money order are payable to M&R Publishing, LLC. Mailed to PO Box 364, Enfield, NC 27823.
Refund Becasue M&R Publishing goal is to initiate web/internet presence affordable at a low price, there are no refunds for websites. Once the website is created, the time and work has been rendered.